Thu, Sep 07|
"180" Competitive Darts League - 2023 Fall Thursdays
This league is for all the marbles...so although you love your beer, darts is why you're here!
Time & Location
Sep 07, 6:30 p.m. – Dec 21, 10:00 p.m.
Okotoks, 41 Elizabeth St, Okotoks, AB T1S 1M3, Canada
About the event
It's time to get serious about darts and we hear you think so too! That's why in the fall of 2023 you will have your chance to play in our first ever, "180 - COMPETITIVE DARTS LEAGUE," and although you're still going to have a good time, we all know you're REALLY here to win it all!
Here is the plan if you choose to join us:
- Teams of 2 people minimum are required - you can add more people to your team if you want for no additional charge and the same prize applies to any size team.
- ONLY 8 TEAMS in this league
- SUBS are welcome but 1) must be a registered spare for your team BEFORE the league kicks off, AND 2) they must play a minimum of 3 nights during the regular season to qualify to play in the playoffs. Subs are not official "team members" because they will not pay a registration fee, so they will not be included in the prize pool.
- 16 WEEKS OF TOTAL PLAY
- League play will be every Thursday night between September 7th - December 7th and start at 6:30pm
- Playoffs/wrap up tournament will take place over TWO DAYS: December 14th & December 21st to determine the grand champions!
- Players must be 18+ ;
- Team Fee = $150 - to be used to buy end of the season prizes and other "props" needed throughout!
IMPORTANT: if more teams want to join than we can accomodate on Thursdays, a wait list will be created for consideration of adding additional league days.
Read below for the full set of rules:
HUB TOWN FALL 2023 COMPETITIVE DART LEAGUE RULES
1. Teams will play each team twice over the course of the league
2. Matches will be 3 sets as follows:
- Set 1: Best of 5 games of Cricket
- Set 2: Best of 5 games of 301
- Set 3: Best of 5 games of 501
3. One point will be awarded for each set won for a maximum of 3 points per night.
4. All 3 sets are played (not a best of 3 sets)
5. Set points earned each week will be accumulated for ranking.
6. Team will “diddle for the middle” on the very first game to determine who goes first. This means, one (1) person from each team throws one dart each at the bullseye, closest to the bullseye goes first. After that, the team that lost the previous game will begin the next game.
7. Teams must have at least two people in attendance to play and will forfeit their sets if they do not.
8. Points will determine playoff seeding at the end of the season.
9. Playoffs will consist of a single elimination playoff bracket.
10. This is not an exhaustive list of rules so expect a more detailed and final list of rules to be provided closer to season kick off.
+$3.94 service fee
This ticket give your darts team entry into Hub Town's "180 Competitive Darts League" between September 7th - December 21st.
+$3.94 service fee0