Thu, Apr 20|
BEERS with a side of DARTS - Spring THURSDAY League
It's about having Beers with a side of Darts...so expect to have fun and if you're good, it's a bonus!
Time & Location
Apr 20, 2023, 6:30 p.m. – Jun 24, 2023, 6:00 p.m.
Okotoks, 41 Elizabeth St, Okotoks, AB T1S 1M3, Canada
About the event
It's SPING DART LEAGUE registration time beer lovers!! Are you ready for it??!! We are too, and here's the plan if you choose to join us:
- "Beers with a side of darts" is a fun league...yup, of course you can be good too...but our goal is to have fun so all skills levels are welcome!
- Teams of 4 people required - we are happy to add you to a team if you let us know you need one (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- League play will be 6:30pm - 9:30pm every Thursday night starting April 20th and going for 10 weeks with an end of season tournament and wrap up party on June 24th!
- Players must be 16+ ;
- All games will take place in our upper level taproom;
- Team Fee = $120 - to be used to buy end of the season prizes and other "props" needed throughout!
- Bring your own darts for game play.
IMPORTANT: if more teams want to join that we can accomodate on Thursdays, a wait list will be created for consideration of adding additional league days.
Read below for the full set of rules:
HUB TOWN Spring 2023 DART LEAGUE RULES
1. Teams will consist of four (4) players
2. Cost to sign up is $120/team (essentially $30/player).
3. Games begin at 6:30pm (seating opens at 5pm to “warm up” so feel free to come early).
4. Each night will consist of 5 games (Here’s a great link for new dart players who have not played darts too much before https://www.dartslive.com/beginner/en/):
a. 2 x cricket (with points)
b. 2 x 301 (double in / double out)
c. 1 x 501 (double out)
5. Two (2) players from each team will play each game (each team member must be rotated in during the evening so everyone gets to play).
6. Team will “diddle for the middle” on the very first game to determine who goes first. This means, one (1) person from each team throws one dart each at the bullseye, closest to the bullseye goes first. After that, the team that lost the previous game will begin the next game.
7. Each game won will earn the team one (1) point (maximum of 5 game points each night).
8. Each team will be awarded one (1) attendance point for fielding 3 or more players for the night.
9. Game points earned each week will be accumulated for ranking.
10. Attendance points earned each week will be accumulated for ranking.
11. TOTAL POINTS (game points plus attendance points) will be displayed on the leader board weekly.
12. The team(s) with the highest TOTAL POINTS at the end of the season WIN but don't forget, there's always a playoff series and end of season party to round it all out, so make sure to save the date, because its going to be REALLY FUN!
· Teams of four (4) are required, however if you are a single or team of two (2) or three (3), we will do our best to find enough people to create a team of four (4) for you. That will then become your four-person team for the season. If you want to have more people your team, go for it!
· Players/Teams are required to bring their own darts (including extra shafts and flights).
For all registered players, you will have the first right of refusal to join us in the fall for our Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday darts leagues!
Dart League - TEAM
This ticket covers league fees for your WHOLE TEAM to play in the Hub Town "Beers with a side of darts" league between April 20 - June 24th.$120.00Tax: +$6.00 gst+$3.15 service feeSold Out
Dart League - SINGLE
This ticket entitles one person to play in the Hub Town "Beers with a side of darts" fun league between April 20th - June 24th. This ticket is only needed if you don't have a team and want to be added to one.$30.00Tax: +$1.50 gst+$0.79 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out