Thu, Jun 24|
Grad 2021 at the Brewery - Class 01
Grad 2021...making memories the best way we can!
Time & Location
Jun 24, 2021, 7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Okotoks, 41 Elizabeth St, Okotoks, AB T1S 2C1, Canada
About the event
It's GRAD 2021 and time to celebrate...in a way we're allowed to during a global pandemic anyway! And with the end of heavy restrictions to our capacity, you and your family can sit at one of our tables and enjoy a graduation experience "with" your class afterall...even if you can't mingle a whole lot.
Here's how it will work...
- RSVP right here - we won't know you want to join us if you don't RSVP. If you don't RSVP in time, you will go on a wait list for seating;
- Dress up - it's YOUR GRAD, so if you want to dress up in all your fancy duds, go for it! Or don't...it's up to you;
- Show up - If you RSVP and there is still space, you will receive a confirmation email noting the date you'll be joining us. Each day assigned a 3 hr time frame to sit at ONE TABLE with your family (up to 6 of you at the table);
- Eat - there will be a food truck onsite if you're hungry but as always, you can order in whatever food you like that day too!
- Drink - for those over 18, you're welcome to imbibe our locally crafted beers but if that's not for you or you aren't quite old enough, we do have Butterbeer and a selection of sodas in house to enjoy as well. And heck, we will even create a special "non-alcoholic" bevvie for you to enjoy!
- Photos - we will have "This Okotoks Photography" onsite all day in case you want to get some photos next to our iconic green dodge fargo truck!
- Stay Seated - yup I know you want to share the day with your friends, but to make this happen, you need to stay with your family. Mingling is not allowed yet and we have to do whatever it takes to be allowed to make this happen...so ya, stay in your seat, enjoy your food and bevvies, take lots of photos and even do selfies from your table with your friends at the next table (6 ft away) and you'll have some memories to take with you!
That's it...we aren't charging for seating because you're our family too! This is for you grads who have been through enough...and we cannot wait to see you!!
NOTE: all food and beverages are to be paid for onsite at the conclusion of your visit.