STAR SAN is a high foaming, acid anionic, no-rinse sanitizer that is effective and easy to use.
Dilute in cool to warm water (50°F to 120°F) at a rate of 1 oz per 5 US gallons (6 mL per 3.8 L jug). Made with tap water, Star San will remain effective up to several weeks. Made with distilled water, Star San will last more than 3 months.
- Made from food-grade phosphoric acid, STAR SAN is safe for people and the environment.
- Star San is self-foaming, which helps it to penetrate cracks and crevices.
- Odorless and flavorless, no need to worry about tainting your beer or wine.
- Does not require rinsing when used at the recommended dilution.
- Use only 6.5 mL Star San per 4 L of water and just 1 to 2 minutes of contact time.
- Used as a soaking solution, it can also be applied by hand (wear gloves) or with a spray bottle.
- Reusable: a solution of Star San will remain effective for up to three to four weeks in a sealed container; it is effective as long as the pH is 3 or lower.
- It is safe for use on all surfaces, but use caution since it is an acid; contact with soft metals, rubber, and plastic should be kept to a minimum. Star San is environmentally friendly, biodegradable, and will not harm septic systems.
You are why we are in business and if you aren't happy, we don't have a business! Our refund policy is simple...you love it or we buy it back! Let us know why you don't love it and we will begin the refund process.