Ever heard the sound of the ice cream truck coming up the street on a hot summer day? Well, now you're going to hear the CRAFT BEER TRUCK coming your way...the adult version of the happiest sound on earth! And we aren't kidding...the horn has been installed on our delivery truck!
Hub Town delivers fresh, local, craft beer, right to your doorstep, just like the milkman and ice cream man did way back in the day, and it really IS as fun as it sounds!
Here is how your weekly growler exchange program works (it's so easy!):
- Choose how many growlers you want each week (keeping in mind, 1 growler = Four 16oz pints of beer);
- Select your delivery day from the options available (Tuesday through Saturday);
- Select your growler exchange program LENGTH (4 or 8 weeks);
- Hub Town will reach out every week VIA EMAIL for your Weekly Beer Selection based on the beers currently on tap, so make sure to WATCH YOUR EMAIL (if you don't respond, we will choose for you);
- On week one, you will just wait for the beer to show up! We will ring the doorbell and your precious growler(s) will be there waiting;
- On week two and after, you will leave your growler out for us to pick up. We will take the growler away and clean/sanitize it for reuse, while leaving a fresh new growler of beer for you!
- Finally, when your exchange program expires, we will not auto-renew (so if you want to continue your deliveries without interruption, you will need to come back here and grab a new membership), but we will leave you with your growler to fill every time you come to see us in the future!
Deliveries will typically take place between 4:00 - 8:00 pm
Note: there is an additional fee for radlers because we cannot mix the two components in the same container safely, so we provide you with two crowlers instead of one growler and includes 1882 Okotoks Golden Ale and grapefruit soda. Just mix the two 50/50 and enjoy!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at 403-826-6864.
NOTE: if you are outside of Okotoks town limits and would like to participate in this program, please call to discuss.
When asked why we are doing this, it was because we absolutely know the following to be true:
- You like knowing where your beer comes from, and ours is brewed in Okotoks, using some of the best barley on earth, grown right here in Alberta;
- You like to drink beer that HAS NOT travelled far and wide, because it is FRESH and tastes like it was intended when it was brewed. Our beers don't typically stay in stock longer than 2 months (because we don't over brew and you are such amazing supporters who work hard to drink us dry!) so you're getting the beer as fresh as it can be;
- You like to support local! We have learned that enjoying local brews matters to you because you choose us more times than we ever expected! You know that money spent on local products like ours, made of local agricultural products, means more of that money stays here in our town and province. This of course helps us continue to gainfully employ the amazing staff you have grown to love the way we do;
- and of course, the most currently relevent reason...we know that you may be exercising extra caution by reducing your social gathering (thanks to the Corona Virus Covid-19) but would like to continue to enjoy life in spite of the changes we are all making to keep our loved ones who may be at particular risk safe.
Weekly Beer Delivery Program
You will be required to provide government issued identification upon delivery of your beer so please have it ready for review when the driver arrives. In the absence of the required ID, your order will be returned to the brewery and your payment refunded minus the cost of delivery and a 25% restocking fee.